WHY CHOOSE US
Founded and operating solely in Connecticut, we’re committed to providing you informative consulting, quality work, and caring service. Our goal is to help you save energy and money. Helping the environment is a great benefit of the work we do. We can help because we know that:
Home heating and cooling are your biggest energy eaters
- Find where heated or cooled air is leaving your home and then fix air leaks and recommend any needed insulation improvements.
- Examine the efficiency, safety, and health impacts of your heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC) system, seal duct work, and advise you on energy saving upgrades.
Lights, water heaters, furnaces, and appliances can waste a lot of energy
- Replace incandescent light bulbs with LEDs
- Install faucet aerators and new showerheads to reduce the amount of hot water you waste
- Identify appliance upgrades you can make to achieve greater energy savings
Rooftop solar is cheaper than utility electricity
- We evaluate your roof’s solar power potential by evaluating how much sunlight your roof receives based on its size, compass direction, pitch, shade, and other factors.
- We conduct a cost-benefit analysis to ensure we recommend a rooftop solar system only when it makes sense for you.
According to Google’s Project Sunroof:
Installing solar power systems on all appropriate roofs in Connecticut would save 5.4 million metric tons of CO2 each year. That’s like taking 1.1 million gasoline-burning cars off the road or planting 138 million trees and letting them grow for 10 years!