Sun on Your Roof Puts
Money in Your Pocket!
TAP INTO THE POWER OF THE SUN
Manchester homeowners like you are primed to take advantage of sunny days to generate electricity safely and cheaply. We’ve already helped people in town start saving tens of thousands of dollars that they’ll use for retirement, vehicles, school, and more! Ask us how we can help you can join them and take advantage of big incentives for installing panels.
YOU CAN STOP WASTING MONEY
Did you know Manchester residents pay one of the highest electricity prices in America? It’s almost 50% higher than the national average. Did you also know that buying and installing rooftop solar is HALF the price of leasing it? A system will pay for itself in about 8 years and produce free electricity for two more decades!
That’s why now is the time to be more than an electricity customer: It’s time become an electricity producer.
About 3/4 of Manchester roofs are great for solar according to Google’s Project Sunroof!
GET STARTED FOR $0
We make going solar easy on your wallet in three ways:
- We’ll design a system for you for $0 tailored to your specific needs, not somebody else’s. That means you won’t be wasting your money on too many panels.
- We’ll connect you with $0-down, low-interest financing. Put money down only if you want to.
- We’ll help you take advantage of utility and federal incentive that will shave 30+% off the cost of your system. Here are the ones you can use right now:
|SOLAR SAVINGS PROGRAM||HOW YOU’LL SAVE|
|Federal Solar Tax Credit||Receive a 30% federal solar tax credit if your system is installed by December 31, 2022|
|Residential Renewable Energy Solutions (CT RRES)||Incentives only available for Eversource and United Illuminating customers|
|CT Sales Tax Exemption||No sales tax is charged for buying and installing a residential solar system|
|CT Property Tax Exemption||The value of your solar system will NOT be added to your home’s value|
WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
Connecticut plans to produce 40% of its electricity from renewable sources such as solar and wind by 2030. You can help our state achieve this goal by creating your own affordable clean energy.
You’ll help others, too. Any excess electricity your system produces is sent into the grid. The utility company will credit your account for it and use it to help power nearby homes. In addition, reducing carbon emissions means cleaner, healthier air for everyone!
WHY ECOSMART HOME SERVICES?
EcoSmart Home Services is your award-winning local pro. We have specialized in installing and servicing solar systems in Connecticut — and only in Connecticut — for a decade. We:
- Offer all the experience at half the price of most installers
- Help you partner with the right financial institutions
- Coordinate installation, inspection, and activation with Eversource and Manchester’s building department
- Provide a team of trained installers and electricians to get the job done right
Contact us today for a free proposal detailing the ideal system for your home, your needs, and your budget.